PSTC SWIM TEAM
The Potomac Porpoises have been a very successful swim team for nearly 50 years. We have had numerous record setting swimmers in our history, national level swimmers, and many high school and college level swimmers. Most started right here in our pool with swim lessons and became lifelong swimmers from the start!
Practices start every year on the day after Memorial Day and continue through the month of July. We have 5 Saturday morning swim meets in the Montgomery County Swim League (MCSL) for our higher level swimmers as well as 5 Wednesday evening meets for our developing swimming and rising stars. There are many team activities that center around the team including team trips, dinners, pep rallies, meet themes, and a season ending awards banquet.
- TEAM UNIFY - click to sign up for meets or volunteer
- Swim or Dive team $220/participant
- Swim and Dive team $260/participant
Contact the club to sign up for Swim and Dive teams.
- Head Coach, Chris Schlegel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Before MCPS school lets out (Afternoons only):
|• Minnows: 4:45 pm – 5:15 pm
• 8 and Under AND 9/10: 5:15 pm – 6:00 pm
• 11 and up: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
After MCPS school lets out (Mornings & Afternoons):
|• 13 and Over: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
• 12 and Under: 9:00 am – 10:00 am
|• Minnows: 4:15 pm – 4:45 pm (M, T, W, and Th)
• 8 and Under AND 9/10: 4:45 pm – 5:30 pm
• 11 and up: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Fridays before every Saturday A Team meet there will be a team practice from 4:30-5:30 pm for Team Pep Rallies!
A DUAL-MEET SCHEDULE
Week 1 (6/16/18) at Kenmont
Week 2 (6/23/18) HOME vs North Chevy Chase
Week 3 (6/30/18) at Chevy Chase Recreation Association
Week 4 (7/7/18) at Inverness Recreation Club
Week 5 (7/14/18) HOME vs Somerset