SEASONAL HOURS OF OPERATION
Spring and Fall Hours
- PSTC spring tennis programs begin in mid-April and continue until Memorial Day, when we begin our summer season. The spring programs include Ladies Clinics, Inter-club Ladies Team matches, Junior Clinics and Sunday Tennis Socials (beginning May 1).
- PSTC fall tennis programs begin in September and continue into October, at which point the winter season begins. Like the spring, the fall programs include Ladies Clinics, Inter-club Ladies Team matches, Junior Clinics and Sunday Tennis Socials.
- For both spring and fall seasons, check the "Programs" link for days and times of opportunities to join the fun.
- The swimming pool and tennis courts open for the summer season on the Saturday before Memorial Day. The pool hours for the summer are listed below:
When Montgomery County Schools are in session
- Monday-Thursday: 3pm-7pm
- Friday: 3pm-9pm
- Saturday: 10am-9pm
- Sunday: 10am-7pm
When Montgomery County Schools are NOT in session
- Daily: 10 am - 9 pm
Winter Indoor Tennis Hours
The tennis bubble is installed in late October and is removed in mid-April. Our winter hours are as follows:
- Monday - Saturday: 6:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm