MEMBERSHIP AND DUES INFORMATION
PSTC is a members-only facility. There are several categories of membership to allow flexibility for those looking for summer only, winter only, or a combination. Contact us via email@example.com for information regarding any ongoing promotions for new memberships!
Annual Dues for Summer Members
All active memberships require payment of annual dues.
an initiation fee applies to new summer memberships.
The annual dues for the 2017 summer season are $850, with a $50 discount for a final payment of $800 if paid between March 1 and April 15.
- You can pay your annual dues through the "Member Account Access" link at the bottom of this page or by bringing a check by the Club. Dues cover the club's operating expenses during the year.
- Family Summer Members (our largest member group) - The dues for the 2017 outdoor season are $850 with a $50 early pay discount if dues are paid in full by April 15. Dues can be paid online by credit card or bring a check by the Club or mail a check to the club address at 10531 Oaklyn Dr. Potomac, MD 20854.
ADDITIONAL summer MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES . . .
You may qualify for a discount on your annual dues if you fall into one of the following categories. If you have questions about available discounts or membership in general, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Membership Discount - This category of membership is only available to individuals who are over 65 years of age and have an "Empty Nest" (i.e., the individual(s) are the only individual(s) residing in the household). The membership covers the identified membership applicants only, such that guests (including their children) brought to Club during the period of membership must legally reside at address different than that of members. This qualifies for a $400 discount, reducing the cost to $450.
- Single Membership Discount - This category of membership is only available to Individual Households, that is, where there is only one person living in the household. Guests brought to the Club during the period of membership must legally reside at an address different than that of the member. This category of membership is only available to Individual Households, that is, where there is only one person living in the household. Guests brought to the Club during the period of membership must legally reside at an address different than that of the member. This qualifies for a $200 discount, reducing the cost to $650.
- Legacy Membership - This class of membership is for our members who have been current active members for at least the past 5 years and have no children at home under the age of 18. This qualifies for a $250 discount, reducing the cost to $600.
- Tennis-Only Membership - This class of membership is for individual (not family) members who are interested only in our tennis offerings, but are restricted from using the pool. This membership includes privileges for both winter and summer tennis access and programs. The cost of this membership is $500 per year and is available only to members who have already paid the initiation fee in full or are on the 4 year installment program to pay the initiation fee. The initiation fee is $2000 as a one-time payment or $2400 paid over 4 years.
- Temporary Membership - This membership is for families that want to try the club on a trial basis OR might be in the area only for one or two years before moving elsewhere. The cost of this family membership is $1400 for the year. $600 of this temporary membership can be applied towards the club initiation fee if converted to a full membership the following year.
Annual Dues for Winter Members
All adult tennis players are required to join the club as a winter member for use of the indoor facilities. The dues are $150 for each adult player and it allows for the use of the winter tennis facilities for clinics, lessons, social events, contract time, and spot time for the indoor period that extends from mid-October to mid-April.
- These dues are payable no later than the first use of the indoor facility for the season. Dues can be paid through the "Member Account Access" link at the bottom of the page.
Please remember that there is a 3% convenience fee for online transactions to cover the cost the credit card companies impose.