Pool Programs Overview
We take great pride in all our swim programs. We have many programs centered around the pool and a 50-plus year tradition of developing swimmers with our great coaches. Our swim coaches and instructors can help your children learn to swim and enjoy the water and then develop their swimming skills to a competitive level -- lessons for adults available too! Many of our swimmers have gone on to swim for their high school and college teams, and a few who started at PSTC have even gone as far as the Olympic Trials!
- Join the Porpoises for a summer of competitive swimming in the MCSL and PASL Leagues.
- The PSTC Minnows Program is a great way to help your young swimmer make great advances in the pool and to get ready for the swim team.
- Our Dive Team is fun and offers great instruction, competitive meets, and develops tremendous balance and coordination – no prior experience necessary!
- Our instructors can improve the swimming ability and water skills of you or your children on a one-to-one basis.
- Grab an early morning swim from 6:30 - 8:00 weekday mornings!
- The PSTC pool can be a busy place during swim team season, so be sure to check the calendar to see the schedule of events!