CONTRACT TIME IN THE BUBBLE
If you’ve got a tennis friend or partner, or a group you like to play tennis with in the colder months from mid-October to mid-April, sign up for some winter court time at PSTC! The following lists the key information. Any questions, fill out our Contact Us page or call (301) 983-0390.
COURT CONTRACTS: AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
- All adult tennis players are required to join the club as a winter member for use of the indoor facilities.
- The dues are $150 for each adult player and it allows for the use of the winter tennis facilities for clinics, lessons, social events, contract time, and spot time for the indoor period.
- A 60 minute court block costs $900 for the winter season.
- A 90 minute court block costs $1350 for the winter season.
- Indoor Court time is reserved and held for a member by a $200 deposit paid in advance of the indoor season.
- General availability for contract time is as follows (subject to current contracts):
- 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM Monday - Friday (limited, check court availability on member website for current offerings)
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday & Sunday (limited, check court availability on member website for current offerings)
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM Monday - Friday (limited, check court availability on member website for current offerings)
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Monday - Thursday (limited, check court availability on member website for current offerings)
- Dues are payable no later than the first use of the indoor facility for the season. Dues can be paid through Member Account Access.
- Please remember that there is a 3% convenience fee for online transactions to cover the cost the credit card companies impose.