INDOOR TENNIS GENERAL INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION, TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PSTC is a private club that offers limited memberships for its winter tennis program.
2. The indoor season begins on October 22 and ends on April 14.
3. Our hours of operation are 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM Mon - Sat, and 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Sundays.
4. The cost for an adult winter membership is $150 for the winter season and allows the member to purchase clinics, lessons, contract time, and "spot" time. Membership dues for junior players are included in the program fees paid by (or for) the junior player.
5. Announced guests are welcome and are subject to a $15 guest fee to be paid by the accompanying member. Guests are announced by a payment in advance or at the conclusion of the tennis activity. A written note or email on the day of the tennis activity with approval to charge the accompanying member also serves as a guest announcement.
6. Unannounced guests are subject to a $35 guest fee to be paid by the accompanying member. Unannounced guests are discovered by use of court monitoring and cameras.
7. Payments can be made online or in-person at the club. Checks and credit cards are the preferred methods for payment, but cash can be accepted.
8. We are open DAILY during the indoor season but close at 2 PM on the following holidays: Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. We are CLOSED on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day, and open at noon on New Years Day.
9. Emergency Weather Conditions:
A) If Montgomery County Schools are CLOSED, our early bird AND morning session programs are CANCELLED. We will determine the feasibility of conducting our afternoon and evening programs during the course of the day. Please check the website for information updates on these inclement weather days.
B) If Montgomery County Schools announce a TWO HOUR DELAY, our early bird program is CANCELLED. We will still plan on having all other activities for that day.
C) On weekends with inclement weather, please check the website for announcements about our programs.