EARLY BIRD IN THE BUBBLE
Want to get some tennis play in before the day is fully underway?! In the indoor season, PSTC offers early bird tennis in the bubble. The early bird season fee is $400, and allows early bird players to play Monday-Saturday on the three indoor courts, from 6:30 to 8 am. Members may reserve a court in advance. As always, guests are welcome, but the member is responsible for a $15 guest fee.
Early Bird (EB) Program Quick Fact Sheet
- The program runs Mon - Sat from 6:30 - 8:00 am. We will not open on Sundays, but spot time is available at 8:00 am on Sundays.
- The program starts on October 23rd and ends on April 14th.
- The program is limited to 22 winter member players on our 3 indoor courts. Early Bird Players from prior seasons will have a place held for them until Oct 1, after which they risk losing their spot to other interested players. You can hold your place by contacting our office or simply paying the membership dues and program fees online.
- The EB program requires a winter membership at the club at a cost of $150. This membership entitles the player to purchase other programs of interest (contract time, spot time, clinics, lessons), in addition to the Early Bird program.
- The cost of the Early Bird program is $400.
- Guests of members are welcome but must be registered at the front desk and the member is responsible for paying the accompanying guest fee of $15 per EB session upon arrival.
- "Unannounced guests" are not welcome, and the accompanying member shall be charged $35 against their account. Security cameras and employees will monitor court usage on a daily basis.
- We use Sign-Up Genius to reserve your court time through the EB season. We strongly encourage you to take the extra 1-2 minutes to utilize this reservation system in order to guarantee your court and for you to see court usage. WALK-ONs with no reservation MUST Yield court to EB members with court reservations. You can reserve a court with Sign-Up Genius by clicking here.