Tennis Programs Overview
PSTC offers a wide variety of tennis programs to suit all levels of play and interest. Those new to tennis, from toddlers to adults, can get up to speed through our group clinics and private lessons. We also offer many junior programs, ladies tennis clinics and team play, and men’s programs as well. Youth players in the PSTC programs often end up starring for their high school teams and sometimes go on to play at the college level as well. Sign up info and brief descriptions follow.
- Check out all our program and team play offerings, including high school team prep!
- Even more offerings in the summer for juniors and ladies via clinics and team play!
- Fit in your exercise out on the court on Tuesday evenings, 6:30 until dark – our pros will work to help you hone your skills. Finish up with some singles or double play, and then unwind properly!
- The fun is not just for the kids! And beyond the adult team and clinics, check out our Stroke of the Week Clinic, Men’s night, and Friday night round robins and Sunday morning socials, and the PSTC clubs championships as well!! All levels welcome!
- We have a team of tennis pros to work with you on your strokes, skills,and footwork on a one-to-one basis.
|Spring Tennis Programs for Ladies and Juniors||Registration opens: 3/1 (Closes June 1)|
|Summer Tennis Programs for Ladies and Juniors||Registration opens: 5/15 (Closes 9/1)|
|Fall Tennis Programs for Ladies and Juniors||Registration open: 8/1 (Closes 10/15)|
|Indoor Tennis Deposit ($200 for following Indoor Season)||Payment due: 5/1 (May 1 for returning winter members)|
|Winter Indoor Season Member Registration||Enrollment opens: 9/1 (Closes 3/1)|
|Winter Indoor Season, Session I, Programs for Ladies and Juniors||Registration opens: 9/1 (Closes 12/1)|
|Winter Indoor Season, Session II, Programs for Ladies and Juniors||Registration opens: 12/1 (Closes 3/1)|
|Winter Indoor “Spot Time”||Sign-up available two weeks in advance of court time. Payment due at time of sign-up.|